Frequently Asked Questions
- How often are job postings updated?
Job postings are updated daily.
- How long is my application active?
Your application will remain active as long as the position is listed as available on our web site. However, your information will always remain stored in our system under your created user name and password.
- When will I hear back regarding the status of my application?
You should receive an automatic email response within approximately one hour to let you know that your application has been received. If you do not receive this, your application did not submit correctly. All applicants can log into their account online to track the status of their application throughout the recruitment process. If you do not meet the minimum qualifications and/or are not selected for an interview, you will be notified via email from a Human Resources Representative.
- Can I apply at Human Resources?
We no longer accept applications at Human Resources. You may apply online from any computer with internet access. Please remember to disable the pop-up blocker to allow the site to function correctly.
- Why am I not being scheduled for an interview?
- You may be applying for positions for which you do not meet the minimum requirements
- Your salary requirement might exceed the amount that is available for the position.
- Your contact information/email address may not be correct and in working order.
- Your application might not be completely filled out.