Refunds for EAMC Education Department sponsored events or training are provided according to the guidelines set forth in this policy.
Part I - Refunds / Credits
- All refunds must be requested in writing, by email, letter or fax to EAMC’s Education Department.
- The Education Department refunds 100 percent of classes and seminars canceled by the hospital. The application fee is nonrefundable, even when a course is canceled.
- Refunds are processed in the same manner in which you originally paid. If you paid your balance with a credit card and are now due a refund, the funds will be returned to your credit card. Credit card refunds are processed weekly.
- All refund checks will be mailed to your address on file with the Education Dept. Make sure that your address is correct by maintaining your personal information. This will ensure timely delivery of your refund. Refund checks will be processed weekly.
- Payments made by check will be processed after a 14 day waiting period. This will allow time for the check to clear at the financial institution.
Part II - Refund Schedule
- The amount that customers are refunded for fees is based on the date of cancelation or withdrawal.
- Customers who withdraw or cancel within 5 days of the class will not receive a refund.
- The chart below will outlines the refund amount schedule:
|Class Refund Percentage||Timeline for cancelation|
|100%||Withdrawal 15 days before the class start date |
|75%||Withdrawal on and up to 10 days before the class start date.|
|50%||Withdrawal prior to 5 days before the class start date.|
|0%||Withdrawal or no-show on the class start date.|
Part III- Return Policy
- You're eligible for a full refund of the purchase price if your return is the result of an error on the bookseller's part. If you receive the incorrect book or if it is damaged, you'll be refunded the original charge. To receive a refund, you must return your item directly to the Education Department within 10 days of the purchase date and in the same condition you received it in.
- NEW BOOKS MUST BE RETURNED UNDAMAGED AND UNUSED TO QUALIFY FOR REFUND
- Your refund will be processed according to the refund policy as outlined above.
Part IV- Accepted Payment Methods
The Education Department accepts payments in the following methods: Cash, Check, Credit Card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard & Visa), and purchase orders from selected organizations. All purchase orders must be pre-approved.