Purchase Supplies online at HomeMed Online
Welcome to East Alabama HomeMed, L.L.C.
1908 Pepperell Parkway
HomeMed makes it easy for you to take care of all your home medical equipment needs. We offer a comprehensive range of products and services.
Home Medical Equipment
- Home Oxygen
- Portable oxygen & HomeFill System
- BIPAP (including ST, AVAPS and SV)
- Semi-electric hospital beds
- Specialty mattresses
- Bedside commodes
- Diabetic monitors and supplies
- Seat Lift Chairs
- Shower and bath benches
- Transfer boards
- Tube feeding pumps and supplies
- Incontinence Supplies
- Post-mastectomy prostheses
- Mastectomy bras
- Apnea Link
- Overnight Pulse Oximetry
- Power wheelchairs
- Car lifts for power chairs
- Wheelchair cushions
- Wheelchair & scooter repair
All products include patient education/counseling and home delivery. And, HomeMed will bill Medicare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medicaid and most private insurances for you! Home delivery is free, and we provide service 24 hours a day.
HomeFill - Regain Your Freedom and Independence
Safely make your own continuous supply of portable oxygen in the comfort and convenience of your own home with the Invacare HomeFill Oxygen System.
HomeFill is a revolutionary home oxygen filling system that allows you to fill your Invacare oxygen cylinders over and over. No more waiting for oxygen deliveries. You have the freedom to go where you want, when you want. Use the lightweight Patient Convenience pack and go! The pack weighs less than 5 pounds - carry it over the shoulder or around your waist!
- No liquid oxygen freeze-ups
- Quick, easy and safe connection
- No waiting around for oxygen deliveries
- Take HomeFill with you when you travel
- Medicare and most insurance companies may cover the cost of HomeFill if you qualify for portable oxygen
Get HomeFill and breathe in the freedom!
Contact us about HomeFill
Overnight Pulse Oximetry Screen
This program provides an easy and cost-effective method for physicians to monitor daytime and nocturnal oxygen saturation in COPD and congestive heart failure (CHF) patients. Equipment lease options through manufacturers include pulse oximeters with memory and a software package for easy-to-read report generation.
HomeMed offers Apnea Link, a free screening tool for sleep apnea available to physicians for their patients. The screening test involves a small monitor that the patient uses overnight, then returns to HomeMed. HomeMed then sends the results of the Apnea Link screening to the primary physician, who may choose to order a sleep study after reviewing the results.
HomeMed partners with physicians to help improve patient outcomes, including:
- Increased compliance
- Decreased unscheduled physician visits
- Increased quality of life
- Decreased emergency room visits
- Increased patient satisfaction
- Decreased hospital admissions